[hpc-announce] CFP -- ICTAS 2023 -- online conference -- IEEE #56421 -- submission deadline October 31, 2022

Marcin Paprzycki marcin at amu.edu.pl
Sat Aug 13 15:01:30 CDT 2022

Call for Papers IEEE ICTAS 2023

It is our pleasure to invite papers for the

7th Information Communication and Technology Conference 2023
(www.ictas.org; IEEE-sponsored #56421); H-index = 4)

Conference will be held virtually on March 8th and 9th, 2023

The annual ICTAS conference was conceived in 2017 to provide a forum for
new and seasoned researchers in both academia and industry to share
their latest research contributions in the dynamic and ubiquitous field
of Information and Communication Technology, while promoting networking
of people and ideas. This conference allows attendees to recognize
emerging research trends and directions while evaluating present
challenges with their proposed solutions. We strive to engage
international keynote speakers who are experts in their field, to
inspire our presenters and delegates. We invite you to be part of this
prestigious conference dedicated to show casing innovative contributions
in ICT particularly in the African continent. Accepted papers that are
presented at the ICTAS conference will be submitted for inclusion in the
IEEE Xplore digital library.

We invite submissions of previously unpublished work on the following
themes of interest (but not limited to):

	•	Computer Networks and Engineering
	•	Cyber-Security
	•	Data Science and Big Data
	•	Digital Transformation
	•	Edge and Cloud Computing
	•	ICT4D
	•	Image Processing
	•	Information Systems
	•	Internet of Things (loT)
	•	Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
	•	SemanticWeb
	•	Software Engineering

SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS:

Submitted papers should not exceed 6 pages (including reference list) in
IEEE format (double- column, 1Opt font). Paper review is double-blind;
therefore, submitted papers should not include author names and their
affiliations. However, once a paper has been accepted the "Camera Ready"
paper must include author names and affiliations. Only papers presented
at the conference will be submitted to IEEEXplore for publication.

IMPORTANT DEADLINES:

SUBMISSION:          	31 OCT 2022
NOTIFICATION:      	26 NOV 2022
CAMERA READY:        	 6 FEB 2023
REGISTRATION:      	15 FEB 2023

For any further information, please contact:
Prof. R.C. Millham		RichardM1 at dut.ac.za
Dr. Jeanette Wing		jwing at dut.ac.za