[hpc-announce] 42nd VI-HPS Tuning Workshop: the 2nd Special Performance Tuning Workshop with All-Female Trainers
Liem at itc.rwth-aachen.de
Thu Apr 21 04:57:57 CDT 2022
42nd VI-HPS Tuning Workshop
17-19 May 2022
POP CoE - ONLINE http://www.vi-hps.org/training/tws/tw42.html
We would like to invite you to the 42nd VI-HPS Tuning Workshop which will be
held online by the POP CoE project.
This is the latest in a series of hands-on practical workshops given by
tools developers for parallel application developers.
The Virtual Institute - High Productivity Supercomputing (VI-HPS) is an
initiative promoting the development, integration and use of HPC tools: see
The workshop will:
- provide an overview of the POP CoE methodology
- explain the functionality of POP and VI-HPS performance tools, and how to
use them effectively
- offer hands-on experience and expert assistance using the tools on your
own application or provided examples and benchmarks.
It is primarily aimed at women and under-represented groups in the HPC
community and will be taught and supported by an all-female team.
Presentations and hands-on sessions are planned on the following topics:
- The POP methodology for application performance assessment
- BSC Tools (Paraver/Extrae/Dimemas)
- JSC Tools (Score-P, Scalasca) and Vampir
- PAPI and Darshan
Full program and details at: http://www.vi-hps.org/training/tws/tw42.html
Registration via the course website: https://forms.gle/1abGhz3nHKvuhzoX9
The number of participants is limited, early registration will open on 7th
April only for female and under-represented groups in the HPC community
until Monday 9th May. If there are free places remaining, from Monday 9th
May to Thursday 12th May registration will be open to the general public.
Information on further workshops and training events
- by Virtual Institute - High Productivity Supercomputing (VI-HPS):
- by PRACE Training Centres (PTCs): http://www.training.prace-ri.eu/
More information about the hpc-announce