[hpc-announce] CFP 3rd MareNostrum Hackathon (MNHACK21)

Antonio J. Peña antonio.pena at bsc.es
Tue Sep 14 04:57:06 CDT 2021

Dear all,

We cordially invite you to register to MNHACK21: 3rd MareNostrum
Hackathon, a virtual event happening in Barcelona on November 2-4 2021.

We can help on optimizing applications using a variety of programming
models (OpenMP, OmpSs, MPI, CUDA, OpenACC, etc.). We also have mentors
from many disciplines, including computer scientists and domain
scientists. We will make sure we have the right mentors for you in case
your application is selected. Note that this is not a GPU-only hackathon.

For more information:
https://epeec-project.eu/events-and-trainings/mnhack21-3rd-marenostrum-hackathon

Team registration form: https://bsc3.typeform.com/to/qYd0gB

Please make sure to register by September 22 2021.

--
**2 open postdoc positions in my team! Contact me!**
Antonio J. Peña (PhD), Marie Sklodowska-Curie Fellow