[hpc-announce] Call for participation BSC-NVIDIA GPU Hackathon

Antonio J. Peña antonio.pena at bsc.es
Fri Sep 10 02:38:57 CDT 2021

The BSC-NVIDIA GPU Hackathon for HPC and AI and will take place on
October 25 and from November 2 to 4.

This is a GPU Hackathon that offers scientists the opportunity to
accelerate their Artificial Intelligence or HPC codes research using a
programming model or machine learning framework of their choice.

Participants will have access to the resources of the MN4 CTE-Power and
the technologies developed in the BSC that they will use are Extrae,
Paraver and Dimemas.

This Hackathon is promoted by the centers of excellence RAISE, CHEESE
and CompBioMed2 and is carried out in collaboration with NVIDIA.

https://www.gpuhackathons.org/event/bsc-gpu-hackathon

--
Antonio J. Peña (PhD)
Team Lead, Accelerators and Communications for HPC | Teaching and Research Staff