[hpc-announce] [Deadline Extension] IXPUG Workshop HPC Asia 2022
hanawa at cc.u-tokyo.ac.jp
Thu Nov 11 18:19:35 CST 2021
IXPUG Workshop HPC Asia 2022
(in conjunction with HPC Asia 2022: International Conference on High Performance Computing in Asia-Pacific Region)
January 14th 2022, originally Kobe Japan, but fully online
in Conjunction with HPC Asia 2022
*** Deadline is extended to Nov. 15 (AOE, firm deadline) ***
IXPUG Workshop HPC Asia 2022 is an open workshop on high performance computing application, system and architecture/hardware on Intel technologies. IXPUG (Intel eXtreme Performance Users Group) is an open user community to share knowledge and experience on Intel technologies.
IXPUG Workshop HPC Asia is an annual workshop in Asian region, as a part of International Conference series of HPC Asia. In 2022, it was scheduled to be held in Kobe, Japan. However, under COVID-19 situation, the conference and workshop will be held in fully online format.
IXPUG Workshop is a half day workshop with contributed papers and keynote and invited talks. Any research aspect related to Intel technologies is welcome to present to share these advanced technologies for high performance computing.
January 14th (Fri) afternoon (Day-3 of HPC Asia 2022)
Any topics on Intel products including the following topics, but not limited:
- Artificial Intelligence (Machine Learning / Deep Learning)
- Application porting and performance optimization
- Vectorization, memory, communications, thread, and process management
- Multi-node application experiences
- Programming models, algorithms, and methods
- Software environment and tools
- Benchmarking and profiling tools
- Visualization development
- FPGA applications and system software
Submitted papers must be original work that has not appeared in and is not under consideration for another conference or a journal.
- Regular paper: up to 18 pages (single column in ACM submission format)
- Short paper: 7-8 pages (single column in ACM submission format)
NOTE: As ACM new style, submission is single-column while publishing is two-column.
The number of pages is counted by “single-column” which is based on ACM new submission form.
(apologize for short period until paper due and for the long wait to setup of Easychair)
- Paper due: November 15, 2021 (AOE)
- Notification of Acceptance: November 22, 2021 (AOE)
- Camera-ready due: November 29, 2021 (AOE)
- Conference: Afternoon (JST), January 14, 2022
All questions for workshop paper submission and organization should be sent by e-mail to ixpug-hpcasia2022 [at] easychair.org
Workshop Organizing Chair
Toshihiro Hanawa (the University of Tokyo)
Workshop Program Committee
- R. Glenn Brook (University of Tennessee, Knoxville)
- Clay Hughes (Sandia National Laboratory)
- Nalini Kumar (Intel Corporation)
- James Lin (Shanghai Jiao Tong University)
- Hatem Ltaief (King Abdullah University of Science & Technology)
- David Martin (Argonne National Laboratory)
- Amit Ruhela (Texas Advanced Computing Center, The University of Texas at Austin)
- Thomas Steinke (Zuse Institute Berlin)
- Joe Zerr (Los Alamos National Laboratory)
- Aksel Alpay (Heidelberg University)
- Melyssa Fratkin (The University of Texas at Austin)
- David Keyes (King Abdullah University of Science & Technology)
More information about the hpc-announce