[hpc-announce] [Call for Participation] Program for 6th IEEE Workshop on Extreme Scale Programming Models and Middleware (ESPM2) 2021 in Conjunction with SC '21

Shafi, Aamir shafi.16 at osu.edu
Fri Nov 5 18:04:36 CDT 2021

Greetings,

The 6th edition of the International IEEE Workshop on Extreme Scale Programming Models and Middleware (ESPM2) 2021 will take place on Mon. Nov 15 in conjunction with SC '21 (St. Louis, MO).

We welcome all of you to attend ESPM2 '21. The workshop is in-person and can also be attended through the SC '21 online platform.

The program for the ESPM2 '21 workshop is available at: http://nowlab.cse.ohio-state.edu/espm2_prog

We hope to have a very exciting event this year and look forward to seeing you!

Best Regards,
The ESPM2'21 Organizing Committee.
See the ESPM2'21 website at http://nowlab.cse.ohio-state.edu/espm2/