[hpc-announce] Call for Posters: International Conference on High Performance Computing in Asia-Pacific Region (HPC Asia 2022)
daichi.mukunoki at riken.jp
Thu Nov 4 03:08:11 CDT 2021
Call for Posters
The International Conference on High Performance Computing
in Asia-Pacific Region (HPC Asia 2022)
Jan 12-14, 2022, Online
- 1-page extended abstract submission due: Nov 30, 2021 (AoE)
- Notification of acceptance: Dec 3, 2021 (AoE)
- Poster draft due: Dec 23, 2021 (AoE)
- Conference: Jan 12-14, 2022 (JST)
[Topics of Interest]
Papers are solicited in following areas of HPC, but not limited to:
- Applications and Algorithms
- Programming Models and Systems Software
- Data, Storage and Visualization
- Architectures and Networks
[Online Poster Presentation Format (Tentative)]
- The PDF file of 1-page extended abstract of each accepted submission will be uploaded to the conference website but NOT included in the conference proceedings that will be published by ACM.
The PDF file of each poster will be also uploaded to the conference website.
- Poster blitz session is planned, in which each poster presenter will be given an opportunity to make a brief oral presentation for introducing their poster.
- Poster session core time using online meeting system is planned, in which each poster presenter and participates can interactively discuss their poster.
- Offline discussion space on Slack will be provided.
- Student poster presentation award is planned: for the details please see the conference web page.
Please see the web page of poster submission: https://sighpc.ipsj.or.jp/HPCAsia2022/#callforposters
- Poster Chair: Takeshi Fukaya (Hokkaido University)
- E-mail: hpcasia2022 [at] sighpc.ipsj.or.jp
More information about the hpc-announce