[hpc-announce] First Call for Workshop Proposals: CCNC 2022 | Las Vegas, USA
d.roy at northeastern.edu
Mon May 10 07:57:31 CDT 2021
[Apologies if you receive multiple copies of this message]
CALL FOR WORKSHOP PROPOSALS
19th IEEE Consumer Communications & Networking Conference (CCNC)
Las Vegas, January 8-11, 2022
The Organization Committee of the CCNC 2022 invites researchers, developers and practitioners from the field of consumer communications and networking to submit workshop proposals!
Workshops provide a lively and interactive forum for the discussion within areas of special interest pertinent to consumer communications and networking. Workshops aim at examining an area in a less formal, open environment for the free exchange of views, and possibly in a more focused way than in the main track of the conference itself. Workshop proposals are welcomed in all areas of consumer communications and networking.
Examples comprise (alternative and additional topics are highly welcome!):
* Wireless Systems (WiFi 6, 5G and beyond)
* Deep Learning / Artificial Intelligence in Communications & Networking
* Energy-aware Consumer Networks / Green Radio
* Consumer Networks as Enabler for IoT
* Cyber-Physical Systems based on Consumer Networking
* Ultra-High Data-Rate and Low Latency Applications (AR/VR/xR)
* Multiple-Drone- / UAV-Applications
* Networking Architectures (Cloudlet and Edge Computing)
* mmWave / THz Ultra High Frequency Communication
* High Mobility in Consumer Communication and Networking
CCNC workshops will be organized on the first and last day of the conference (January 8th & 11th).
Workshop Proposals due: 31 May 2021
Proposal Acceptance notification: 21 July 2021
Please see additional proposal submission instructions here:
Proposals should be emailed to the Workshop co-chairs below.
Thorsten Herfet, Saarland Informatics Campus, Saarland, Germany
Email: herfet at cs.uni-saarland.de
Carlos Kamienski, Federal University of ABC, Brazil
Email: carlos.kamienski at ufabc.edu.br
More information about the hpc-announce