[hpc-announce] Final Extension (March 21, 2021): IEEE 9th International Black Sea Conference on Communications and Networking (IEEE BlackSeaCom) May 24 - May 28, 2021 (Virtual Conference)
m.rahmati at csuohio.edu
Tue Mar 16 08:28:07 CDT 2021
* Apologies for cross-postings.
*** CALL FOR PAPERS ***
IEEE 9th International Black Sea Conference on Communications and Networking (IEEE BlackSeaCom) May 24 - May 28, 2021 (Virtual Conference)
The IEEE BlackSeaCom series of conferences are held in the countries surrounding the Black Sea. The goal of BlackSeaCom is to bring together visionaries in academia, research labs, and industry from all over the world to the shores of the Black Sea. Here they will address many of the outstanding grand challenges that exist in the areas of communications and networking while having an opportunity to explore this exciting and dynamic region that has a rich history. The next edition of this conference series will be in beautiful Bucharest, Romania on 24-28 May 2021. Due to the situation of the COVID 19 Pandemic, the Conference will be held virtually. The Politehnica University of Bucharest, Romania will virtually host this edition, under the direction of IEEE ComSoc.
IEEE BlackSeaCom 2021 with the theme “From the historical Black Sea for a future world of communications” is seeking original, completed, and unpublished technical papers not currently under review by any other journal, magazine, or conference. Besides the regular technical papers, the conference also welcomes the submission of poster papers that present work in progress, with preliminary results, tutorials, and demos.
• Software-Defined Networks, Network Virtualization, and Network Slicing
• Communications for Cloud, Edge, and Fog
• Social networking, connected health, and multimedia communications
• Optical Networks and Systems, Radio over Fiber
• Mobile and Wireless Communications and Networking
• Image, Speech and Signal Processing for Communications
• Molecular and Nanoscale Communications
• Modelling, Semantic Web and Ontologies for the Internet and its Applications
• Artificial Intelligence, machine learning, and data analytics in wireless communications and networks
• Big Data analysis, processing, and transmission
• 5G and beyond Mobile Systems
• Internet of Things and Sensor Networks
• Smart grids, M2M and Vehicular Networks
• Future Internet and Testbeds
• Network and Service Management
• Communications and Information Theory
• Cognitive Radio and Networking
• Security, Privacy, and Trust
• Sustainable Communications and Computing
• Electromagnetic Compatibility
• Edge/Fog computing and networking
• Drones, UAV, V2X communications
• Tactile Internet, Ultra-Reliable Ultra-Low Latency Communications
SUBMISSION LINK: https://www.edas.info/N28071
Please use the Standard IEEE conference templates for LaTeX formats, which are found here. You may also use one of the following templates for Microsoft Word: A4, US letter. Only PDF files will be accepted for the review process, and all submissions must be done through EDAS.
Your paper shouldn’t exceed 6 pages. Please note, however, that you may upload up to 8 pages for the final paper, but additional pages are charged.
Papers should not have plagiarized material and should not have been submitted to any other conference at the same time (double submission).
*** IMPORTANT DATES ***
Submission Deadline: March 21, 2021 (final extension)
Notification of Acceptance: April 7, 2021
Camera-ready Papers: April 17, 2021
Octavian Fratu (University Politehnica of Bucharest, Romania)
Burak Kantarci (University of Ottawa, Canada)
Technical Program Co-Chairs:
Luca Foschini (University of Bologna, Italy),
Simona Halunga (University Politehnica of Bucharest, Romania)
PLEASE NOTE: To be published in the IEEE BlackSeaCom 2021 Conference Proceedings (both regular technical papers and poster papers) and to be eligible for publication in the IEEE Xplore (only for regular technical papers), an author of an accepted paper is required to register for the conference at the full (IEEE member or non-member) rate and the paper must be presented by an author of that paper at the conference unless the TPC Chair grants permission for a substitute presenter arranged in advance of the event and who is qualified both to present and answer questions. The accepted papers will be submitted for indexing to ISI, SCOPUS, and Google Scholar. Non-refundable registration fees must be paid prior to uploading the final IEEE formatted, publication-ready version of the paper. For authors with multiple accepted papers, one full registration is valid for up to 3 papers. Accepted and presented regular technical papers and poster papers will be published in the IEEE BlackSeaCom 2021 Conference Proceedings, while only accepted and presented regular technical papers will be submitted to IEEE Xplore.
Mehdi Rahmati, PhD
Department of Electrical Engineering & Computer Science
Cleveland State University, Cleveland, OH 44115
More information about the hpc-announce