[hpc-announce] CFP Computing in Science and Engineering

Lorena Barba labarba at email.gwu.edu
Sun Mar 14 03:25:30 CDT 2021

Dear colleagues and HPC enthusiasts,

In January, I started my term as Editor-in-Chief of the IEEE technical magazine Computing in Science and Engineering (after serving as interim for a year).
https://www.computer.org/csdl/magazine/cs

We started this year with a special issue on “Computational Science in the Battle Against COVID-19,” with a new look for the magazine. In the next issue, we spotlight “Jupyter in Computational Science,” and you can find some preprints in our Authorea space: https://www.authorea.com/inst/18992

CiSE publishes peer-reviewed articles and departments on topics of broad interest to the computational science and engineering (CSE) community.

I invite you to submit your articles that aim to communicate beyond your sub-field to interdisciplinary CSE readers, or perhaps give a retrospective of your research published in specialized journals over the years. Articles that work well teach the reader something while underscoring the impact of computing in science and engineering research.

Find information for authors on our website (“Write for us” section) and follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/cisemag

Wishing you an upbeat Spring,
Lorena.
Lorena A. Barba
Professor, Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering
The George Washington University
twitter.com/LorenaABarba