[hpc-announce] CFP: 3rd MARENOSTRUM HACKATHON

sgarcia simon.garcia at bsc.es
Mon Jun 28 04:51:47 CDT 2021

3rd MARENOSTRUM HACKATHON

https://epeec-project.eu/events-and-trainings/mnhack21-3rd-marenostrum-hackathon

IMPORTANT DATES
================
- Register by: September 15th, 2021
- Workshop date: November 2nd, 2021 – November 4th, 2021 (Campus Nord
UPC (Barcelona))
Part of the BSCTech Hackathons 2021 series
(https://www.bsc.es/marenostrum/bsctech-hackathons)

CALL FOR PARTICIPATION
=====================
Participants will have access to the resources of the general-purpose
cluster of the MareNostrum 4 supercomputer and the GPU enable MN4
CTE-Power cluster and will use, among others, the technologies of the
BSC Extrae, Paraver, Dimemas, OmpSs, OmpSs-2, OmpSs-2 @ OpenACC and
OmpSs-2 @ Cluster.

3 days to help on optimizing applications using a variety of programming
models (OpenMP, OmpSs-2, MPI, CUDA, OpenACC, etc.). We also have mentors
from many disciplines, including computer scientists and domain
scientists. We will make sure we have the right mentors for you in case
your application is selected. Note that this is not a GPU-only
hackathon.

REGISTRATION
============
1.    Please register here: https://bsc3.typeform.com/to/erfNKCFW
2.    Free of charge. Participants are responsible for their travels to
the meeting venue and accommodation.
3.    Teams are expected to be composed of 2 to 4 developers.
4.    Mentors will be provided by BSC and third-party institutions free
of charge for participants.
5.    Lunches and one dinner will be served free of cost to
participants.
6.    There will be a visit to the MareNostrum4 supercomputer in the
chapel building on 4 November 2021 at 18:00 (to be confirmed).

BSC's Organizing Committee