[hpc-announce] Call for Contributions -- Young Researchers Workshop on Artificial Intelligence and Cybersecurity -- deadline July 16th, 2021 -- part of CORE B ranked conference
marcin at amu.edu.pl
Thu Jun 24 14:56:02 CDT 2021
Young Researchers Workshop on Artificial Intelligence and Cybersecurity
Online, 2-5 September, 2021
FedCSIS is ranked B in CORE2021 ranking
FedCSIS IEEE conference number: #52320
Strict submission deadline: July 16th, 2021, 23:59 UCT (no extensions)
******************** COVID-19 Information ********************
While we have planned the 2021 conference to take place in Sofia,
Bulgaria, slow progress in fighting the global pandemic has forced us to
switch to the fully online mode. Therefore, we plan to organize FedCSIS
2022 in Sofia, and hope that by that time COVID will be over, and we
will be able to meet in person.
Workshop is intended for young researchers only – Engineering or MSc
students – who intend to design computer systems, in the domains of,
broadly understood, Artificial Intelligence or Cybersecurity.
The presentations are aimed to be practical-application-oriented – and
should consist of a short theoretical introduction, accompanied by a
demonstration of a system prototype.
The acceptance of the participants will be based on the short
description of ideas that are going to be presented/discussed, submitted
by July 16th 2021 (UTC+12). The length of the description should be
between 500 and 800 words long (Extended Abstract of about 2 pages). It
should be formatted according to the instructions for the authors, found
at the For Authors page within the FedCSIS conference portal.
Presentations will be divided into topical sessions. Awards will be
given to the most valuable presentation in each session. Selected
presentations will be shown (in a shortened version) to the general
audience of the FedCSIS conference.
Invited are proposals covering industrial applications and academic
research that include, but are not limited to the following topics:
• Natural Language Processing
• Language Models
• Machine Translation
• Computer Vision
• Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery
• Neural Networks and Deep Learning
• Reinforcement Learning
• Web Mining and Social Networks
• Evolutionary Algorithms and Evolutionary Computation
• Cryptography and cryptanalysis
• Digital right management and data protection
• Threats and countermeasures for cyber crimes
• Cyber and physical security infrastructures
• Steganography and watermarking
• Digital forensics and crime science
• Misuse and intrusion detection
• Cloud and big data security
• Computer network security
• Authors should submit extended abctracts (as Postscript, PDF or MSWord
• The total length of an extended abstract should not exceed 2 pages
IEEE style. IEEE style templates are available at the For Authors page.
• Contributions will be refereed and accepted on the basis of their
scientific merit and relevance to the workshop.
• Extended abstracts of accepted presentations will be published (with
ISBN, ISSN and DOI numbers) in a volume of Annals of Computer Science
and Information Systems (ACSIS) series. The volume will be entitled
“Communications of FedCSIS 2021". They will not be submitted to theIEEE
Xplore DL. This means that they will not be submitted to indexing in Web
of Science, but will be submitted to all remaining indexing services.
Current indexation information for ACSIS is available at the ACSIS WWW site.
Extended abstract submission (sharp): July 16th, 2021
Author notification: July 26, 2021
Final submission, registration: July 30, 2021
Payment: August 19, 2021
Conference date: September 2-5, 2021
Technical Session Chair
• Jassem, Krzysztof, Adam Mickiewicz University, Poznań, Poland
• Piłka, Tomasz, Adam Mickiewicz University, Poznań, Poland
Tomasz Piłka (AMU) <pilka at amu.edu.pl>
ABOUT FedCSIS Conference Series:
FedCSIS is an annual international conference, this year organized
jointly by the Polish Information Processing Society (PTI), IEEE Poland
Section Computer Society Chapter and Bulgarian Academy of Sciences. The
mission of the FedCSIS Conference Series is to provide a highly
acclaimed forum in computer science and information systems. We invite
researchers from around the world to contribute their research results
and participate in Technical Sessions focused on their scientific and
professional interests in computer science and information systems.
Ta wiadomość została sprawdzona na obecność wirusów przez oprogramowanie antywirusowe Avast.
More information about the hpc-announce