[hpc-announce] Deadline extension: Edupar 2021

David Bunde dbunde at knox.edu
Fri Jan 22 19:52:02 CST 2021

This is an update on EduPar 2021, the 11th NSF/TCPP Workshop on
Parallel and Distributed Computing Education.

This will be a virtual event on May 17, organized in conjunction with IPDPS `21.

We've extended the deadlines for submissions:

* Full papers (6-8 pages)
  Deadline extended to 2/8/21
  https://ssl.linklings.net/conferences/ipdps/?page=Submit&id=EduParWorkshopPaperFullSubmission&site=ipdps2021

* Posters (submit 2 page abstract)
  Deadline extended to 2/15/21
  https://ssl.linklings.net/conferences/ipdps/?page=Submit&id=EduParWorkshopPosterFullSubmission&site=ipdps2021

* Peachy Parallel Assignments (cool and inspirational assignments; 2 pages)
  Deadline extended to 2/15/21
  https://ssl.linklings.net/conferences/ipdps/?page=Submit&id=EduParWorkshopPeachyAssignmentFullSubmission&site=ipdps2021

EduPar brings together individuals from academia, industry, and other
educational and research institutions to explore ideas, challenges,
and experiences related to Parallel and Distributed Computing (PDC)
pedagogy and curricula.  We invite unpublished manuscripts on a broad
range of topics pertaining to the teaching of PDC topics in the
Computer Science and Computer Engineering curriculum, as well as in
other domain-specific computational and data science curricula.

All accepted full papers will appear in the workshop proceedings and
be included in the IEEE Xplore digital library.  Accepted Poster
abstracts and Peachy Assignments will be published as a summary paper.

For more information:
  http://tcpp.cs.gsu.edu/curriculum/?q=edupar21
  Email David Bunde, dbunde at knox.edu