[hpc-announce] ISPASS 2021 Call for Participation

Angelina Lee angelee at wustl.edu
Fri Feb 26 23:01:12 CST 2021

ISPASS 2021 Call for Participation

The IEEE International Symposium on Performance Analysis of Systems
and Software (ISPASS) provides a forum for sharing advanced academic
and industrial research work focused on performance analysis in the
design of computer systems and software. ISPASS 2021 will be held
March 28 through 30, 2021 in a virtual online format. The MLBench 2021
and FastPath 2021 workshops, and a tutorial on ESP: An Open-Source
Platform for Agile SoC Development will be held in conjunction with
the conference.  The preliminary conference program has been posted,
and registration is now open. The detailed program is available on the
conference website at https://www.ispass.org/ispass2021/

The format of ISPASS will follow a new format and include session
panel discussions instead of traditional presentations. We will start
each day with a keynote, one from Daniel Lustig, a Senior Research
Scientist at Nvidia, and one from Reetuparna Das, an Associate
Professor of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science at the
University of Michigan. Presentation formats will differ this year,
with group panel discussions following each presenter's lightning
talks. We are aiming for an interactive discussion with the community
on a variety of topics.

Through the generous support of the IEEE TCCA and our industry
sponsors, the conference is pleased to offer student participation
grants that will cover the conference registration fee for eligible
students. Applications are due March 7th, 2021. See the conference
website for details.

We invite you all to attend the conference and hope to see you on Zoom!

Trevor E. Carlson
ISPASS 2021 Program Chair

Michael Ferdman
ISPASS 2021 General Chair