[hpc-announce] ACM HotMobile 2021 - 24-26 February 2021, Cyberspace - Call for Participation

Yaser Jararweh yaser.amd at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 07:28:07 CST 2021

  **Call for Participation***

ACM HotMobile 2021
The 22nd Workshop on Mobile Computing Systems and Applications

February 24-26, Cyberspace

http://hotmobile.org/2021

The 22nd Workshop on Mobile Computing Systems and Applications (ACM
HotMobile 2021) continues the series of highly selective, interactive
workshops focused on mobile applications, systems, and environments, as
well as their underlying state-of-the-art technologies. HotMobile's
workshop format makes it ideal for processing and discussing new directions
or controversial approaches.

The program will be presenting 22 high quality peer reviewed research
papers, featuring a diverse range of topics, advocating non-traditional
approaches of old or new ideas, and bringing out controversial ideas up to
discussion. We will also have keynotes, a panel on ethics/policy of AI
in/for mobile and IoT systems, and poster/demo sessions. Details of the
program and workshop can be found on the above website.

This year, the event will take place in Cyberspace. The organizers strove
to keep the registration cost to the minimum in order to make the event as
inclusive as possible. The registration fees are 5 USD for students and 25
USD for all others for the entire event. We are excited and pleased to
invite you to join us for HotMobile 2021!

*The Organizers*
Mirco Musolesi (General Chair)
Junehwa Song (Program Chair)
Paul Patras (Poster/Demo Chair)