[hpc-announce] CFP: ISC 2021 Call for Research Posters
knteran at sandia.gov
Wed Feb 3 11:46:03 CST 2021
ISC 2021 Call for Research Posters
The ISC research poster session is an excellent opportunity to present your latest research results, projects and innovations to a global audience including your HPC peers.
All posters will be presented through the digital ISC and we intend to offer interactivity between presenters and attendees.
Submitted research poster proposals will be reviewed by the ISC 2021 Research Posters Committee, which is headed by Keita Teranishi, Sandia National Laboratories, USA, as Chair with Ass. Prof. Aparna Chandramowlishwaran, University of California, Irvine, USA as Deputy Chair.
The ISC organizers will again sponsor the research poster award which recognizes the most outstanding research poster as selected by members of the posters committee. The Research Poster Award includes a cash prize of 500 Euros.
Submissions will be accepted through Wednesday, March 10, 2021. IMPORTANT DATES
Submission Deadline: March 10, 2021, 11:59 pm AOE.
Notification of Acceptance: April 7, 2021
Research Poster Session Research Posters on Display: June 28 - July 1, 2021
Attendance requires a Conference Pass. Registration fees will be published in spring 2021. ISC will grant a complimentary conference pass to one author per accepted poster.
AREAS OF INTEREST
Research posters are intended to cover all areas of interest as listed in the https://www.isc-hpc.com/research-papers-2021.html
Note: Submissions on other innovative aspects of high performance computing are also welcome.
HPC in Asia
We have merged the HPC-in-Asia posters with our regular research posters activity. Researchers in Asia (who are from Asia, and/or working for institutes in Asia) are strongly encouraged to submit their poster proposals for ISC 2021 to the call for research posters.
RESEARCH POSTER AWARDS
The ISC organizers will again sponsor the research poster award which recognizes the most outstanding research poster as selected by members of the posters committee. The Research Poster Award includes a cash prize of 500 Euros for the poster’s authors.
The authors of the best poster will be invited to submit a paper to The International Journal “Supercomputing Frontiers and Innovations” (JSFI) as full papers or short communications (see details at http://superfri.org/).
* Poster title
* Poster author information
* Short poster abstract (250 words maximum)
* Topic area (as listed in the call for research papers)
* Draft of the poster as PDF file
* 1 page maximum
* Posters must be submitted in high-resolution to ensure readability (e.g.: 2384 px × 3370 px at 72 dpi)
* maximum file size: 10 MB
• Each poster is expected to receive a minimum of 3 reviewers
• Poster reviews are single-blind: reviewers will see author names, but authors will not see reviewer names.
• Posters will be evaluated based on originality, significance, quality and clarity
• All reviews will be considered by the poster’s committee
• Notification of the posters’ outcomes will be sent to authors
TERMS & CONDITIONS
• ISC 2021 will be a digital event taking place from June 24 until July 2.
• Poster presenters need to be registered ISC 2021 participants (conference pass), though one author will be granted a complimentary conference pass
• Registration fees for other authors, and other such expenses will not be covered by the ISC organizers.
PRESENTATION MATERIAL FOR ATTENDEES
In addition to publishing PDFs of the posters in the online conference program, the ISC organizers will make the conference materials (posters/presentations) available for attendees.
ISC 2021 RESEARCH POSTERS COMMITTEE
From all research posters submitted, the Research Posters Committee selects the ones for presentation at ISC.
• Keita Teranishi, Sandia National Laboratories, United States of America (Chair)
• Aparna Chandramowlishwaran, University of California, Irvine, United States of America (Deputy Chair)
• Sridutt Bhalachandra, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, United States of America
• Marc Casas, Barcelona Supercomputing Center, Spain
• Irina Demeshko, Los Alamos National Laboratory, United States of America
• Christian Engelmann, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, United States of America
• Patrick Flick, Google LLC, United States of America
• Kei-ichiro Fukazawa, Kyoto University, Academic Center for Computing and Media Studies, Japan
• Ana Gainaru, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, United States of America
• Wilfried Gansterer, University of Vienna, Austria
• José Gracia, University of Stuttgart, HLRS, Germany
• Ryan E. Grant, Sandia National Laboratories, University of New Mexico, United States of America
• Hui Guan, University of Massachusetts Amherst, United States of America
• Toshihiro Hanawa, The University of Tokyo, JCAHPC, Japan
• Chirag Jain, Indian Institute of Science, India
• Oguz Kaya, Universite Paris-Saclay, LRI, France
• Kazuhiko Komatsu, Tohoku University, Japan
• Ignacio Laguna, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, United States of America
• Seyong Lee, ORNL, United States of America
• Jiajia Li, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, United States of America
• Israt Nisa, Berkeley Lab, United States of America
• Swaroop.S. Pophale, ORNL, United States of America
• Kento Sato, RIKEN, Japan
• Jesmin Jahan Tithi, INTEL CORP, Intel, United States of America
• Vadim Voevodin, RCC MSU, Russia
• Jeffrey Young, Georgia Institute of Technology, United States of America
• Rohit Zambre, University of California, Irvine; Argonne National Laboratory, United States of America
More information about the hpc-announce