[hpc-announce] Seeking Panelists for NSF 21-617 (CSSI) and NSF 21-616 (CISE/OAC Core) Programs

Tevfik Kosar tkosar at buffalo.edu
Sat Dec 18 08:11:56 CST 2021

Dear Colleagues,

[Please ignore this message if you have already responded to the NSF CSSI and OAC Core Panelist Survey request.]

We invite you to indicate your interest and availability to serve as a panelist for NSF's Cyberinfrastructure for Sustained Scientific Innovation (CSSI) and OAC Core programs. Both programs are interdisciplinary and rely on both cyberinfrastructure experts as well as experts in all science and engineering fields traditionally supported by NSF. We expect a topically diverse set of proposals, and we seek a variety of expertise, so the collective wisdom of the panel advises NSF about funding recommendations.

Panels will be virtual and typically last two days. We expect each panelist to review about 6-8 proposals. Please complete the Panelist Survey Form (link below), which will inform us of your area(s) of expertise and your dates of availability to serve as a virtual panelist for the months January through March 2022. Indicating availability or interest does not mean a commitment to participate. Please complete the form by December 22, 2021.

Please note that if you have submitted a CSSI proposal in one award class during this cycle, you may still be eligible to serve as a panelist for the other CSSI award classes and OAC Core, and vice versa.

Thank you very much for your interest in participating in this activity. The NSF peer review system depends upon the expertise of panelists such as you, and we truly appreciate your service.

Link to the Panelist Survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/SCQWX3R

Best Regards,

Tevfik Kosar
(On behalf of the CSSI and OAC Core Program Directors)
--
Tevfik Kosar, Ph.D.
Program Director, CISE/OAC
Email: tkosar at nsf.gov

For more information on the CSSI and OAC Core Programs, please check the following links:

Cyberinfrastructure for Sustained Scientific Innovation (CSSI) Program
https://beta.nsf.gov/funding/opportunities/cyberinfrastructure-sustained-scientific-innovation-cssi

CISE OAC Core Program
https://beta.nsf.gov/funding/opportunities/computer-and-information-science-and-engineering-core-programs