[hpc-announce] [Last 2021 MiM Talk] RaceTrack memories: Fundamentals, architectures and code optimization

Nima TaheriNejad nima.taherinejad at tuwien.ac.at
Sat Dec 4 12:17:05 CST 2021

Dear colleagues,

we are excited to invite you to our last talk from the first series of
Mondays in Memory (MiM)*, “Racetrack memories: Fundamentals,
architectures and code optimization”, by  Prof. Jeronimo Castrillon, TU
Dresden. This talk is scheduled for December 06, 2021 at 4pm CET (coming
Monday) and is followed by Q&A, and an open discussion with the speaker
and our panelists  Dr. Henri-Pierre Charles and  Dr. Rangharajan
Venkatesan.

The link to this Monday's webinar is
https://tuwien.zoom.us/j/99550868573 (no registration is required) and
the links to next webinars will be posted at
https://www.ict.tuwien.ac.at/staff/taherinejad/MiM/next.html

For our plans for 2022 check
https://www.ict.tuwien.ac.at/staff/taherinejad/MiM/upcoming.html after
Christmas. Santa is going to bring great surprise! ;)

Feel free to forward this information to your students and other
interested colleagues. We look forward to welcoming you all in our next
webinars!

Best regards,
Nima TaheriNejad
Reza Rashidi

*MiM is a new biweekly webinar series dedicated to all aspects and
technologies for in-memory computing and in a broader sense near memory
computing. MiM is free and open to everyone around the world, held on
the first and third Monday of each month. To maximize the outreach, we
begin at 4-5:30pm central European time, which is 7-8:30am Pacific time
and 10-11:30pm Beijing time. Each webinar is consisted of an invited
talk and a Q&A with the speaker and two panel members.

Nima TaheriNejad, PhD
Assistant Professor,
TU Wien, Institute of Computer Technology,
http://www.ict.tuwien.ac.at/staff/taherinejad/

Gusshausstrasse 27-29, Room CA0229
1040 Vienna, Austria, +43-1-58801-384-52

My latest publications (selected short list):
Efficient Respiratory Rate Extraction on Smartwatch @ IEEE EMBC 2020
Autonomous Systems, Trust and Guarantees @ IEEE Design & Test 2020
UBAR: User and Battery Aware Resource Management for Smartphones @ ACM TECS 2021
Exact Stochastic Computing Multiplication in Memristive Memory @ IEEE Design & Test 2021