[hpc-announce] FPL 2021: Final Call for Participation

Diana Goehringer diana.goehringer at tu-dresden.de
Sat Aug 28 03:02:00 CDT 2021

31st International Conference on Field-Programmable Logic and Applications (FPL 2021)

August 30 - September 3, 2021 - VIRTUAL CONFERENCE

www.fpl2021.org<http://www.fpl2021.org>

CALL FOR PARTICIPATION

Registration is open and free for all attendees thanks to our sponsors:

https://cfaed.tu-dresden.de/fpl2021/registration

The virtual conference platform and the program is online and can be found here:

https://cfaed.tu-dresden.de/fpl2021/program

On August 30th and 31st you can attend 3 workshops and 3 tutorials: https://cfaed.tu-dresden.de/fpl2021/workshops-and-tutorials

>From September 1st to 3rd the main conference program will take place. This year's program includes:

-             3 keynotes

-             8 invited industrial talks

-             main technical program organized in 10 sessions organized in 2 parallel tracks

-             a research project session

-             a PhD Forum session

-             a virtual exhibition with demo night and sponsor presentations.

-             virtual social event in form of a speed networking session

3 Keynotes: https://cfaed.tu-dresden.de/fpl2021/keynotes

-             Mike Hutton (Google, USA): Accelerating Deep Learning with TPUs

-             Cecilia Metra (University of Bologna, Italy): Safety, Reliability and Resiliency Challenges to Enable Highly Autonomous Intelligent Systems

-             Michaela Blott (Xilinx Research, Ireland): Innovative FPGA Approaches to AI

8 Invited Industrial Talks: https://cfaed.tu-dresden.de/fpl2021/invited-industrial-talks

-             Cathal McCabe (Xilinx): Xilinx University Program: Technology update for educators and researchers

-             Michael Gude (Cologne Chip AG): Novel GateMate FPGA Architecture

-             José Alvarez (Intel): FPGA Architectures for a Heterogeneous World

-             Souradip Sarkar (Cadence Design Systems): Stratus HLS: from convenience to necessity

-             Robert Efram (Synopsys): Helicopter to Venus - Importance of TMR

-             Marcus Pietzsch (Fraunhofer IPMS): Multi-Protocol Automotive Communication Subsystem

-             Tobias Becker (Maxeler Technologies): From FPGAs to next wave of Dataflow chips

-             Christoforos Kachris (InAccel): Scaling your application on a cluster of FPGAs: The InAccel integrated platform

FPL 2021 Sponsors: https://cfaed.tu-dresden.de/fpl2021/sponsors

Cologne Chip, Intel, Xilinx, Cadence, Synopsys,  Fraunhofer IPMS, Two Sigma, InAccel, Maxeler

We are looking forward to meet you virtually at FPL 2021.

FPL 2021 Organizing Committee

General Chair

Diana Göhringer, TU Dresden, Germany

Program Co-Chairs

Akash Kumar, TU Dresden, Germany

Georgios Keramidas, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece

Track Co-Chairs

Nele Mentens, Leiden University, the Netherlands, and KU Leuven, Belgium (Applications Track)

Hayden So, The University of Hong Kong, China (Application Track)

Andrés Otero, Universidad Politécnica de Madrid, Spain (Architectures Track)

Christian Hochberger, TU Darmstadt, Germany (Architectures Track)

Marco Santambrogio, Politecnico di Milano, Italy (Tools Track)

Pedro Diniz, INESC-ID, Lisbon, Portugal (Tools Track)

Proceedings Chair

Pedro Diniz, INESC-ID, Lisbon, Portugal

Finance Chair

Jenny Baumann, TU Dresden, Germany

Publicity Co-Chairs

Christian Pilato, Politecnico di Milano, Italy

Kentaro Sano, RIKEN, Japan

Alba de Melo, University of Brasilia, Brazil

Pierre-Emmanuel Gaillardon, University of Utah, USA

Salma Hesham, German University in Cairo, Egypt

PhD Forum Co-Chairs

Jürgen Becker, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, Germany

Dimitrios Soudris, National Technical University of Athens, Greece

Demo Night Co-Chairs

Sergio Pertuz, TU Dresden, German

Marek Gorgon, AGH University of Science and Technology, Poland

Workshops and Tutorials Co-Chairs

Thilo Pionteck, Otto von Guericke Universität Magdeburg, Germany

Jeronimo Castrillon, TU Dresden, Germany

Sponsor Chair

Michael Hübner, BTU-Cottbus, Germany

Research Projects Event Co-Chairs

Nikolaos Voros, University of Peloponnese

Nikos Petrellis, University of Peloponnese

Web Co-Chairs

Ariel Podlubne, TU Dresden, Germany

Muhammad Ali, TU Dresden, Germany