[hpc-announce] [Call for Participation] Final Program for 5th IEEE Workshop on Extreme Scale Programming Models and Middleware (ESPM2) 2020 in Conjunction with SC '20

Shafi, Aamir shafi.16 at osu.edu
Mon Nov 2 13:16:58 CST 2020

Greetings,

The 5th edition of the International IEEE Workshop on Extreme Scale

Programming Models and Middleware (ESPM2) 2020 will take place on

Wed. Nov 11 in conjunction with SC '20. We welcome all of you to

attend ESPM2 '20 and make it lively and interactive.

We are writing this e-mail to let you know that the advance program

for ESPM2 '20 is now available at: http://nowlab.cse.ohio-state.edu/espm2_prog/

Workshop Program: