[hpc-announce] [PACT'20] Call For Workshops/Tutorials Proposals

Jiajia Li fruitfly1026 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 02:42:42 CDT 2020

Call For Workshops/Tutorials Proposals
The 29th International Conference on Parallel Architectures and Compilation
Techniques (PACT 2020), October 3-7, 2020
in Atlanta, USA.
https://pact20.cc.gatech.edu/

The 29th International Conference on Parallel Architectures and
Compilation Techniques (PACT) is seeking proposals for workshops and
tutorials to accompany the conference (All events will be virtual). We
encourage members of the community to consider submitting proposals
for workshops and tutorials that bring together researchers and
practitioners working on research topics of interest to the PACT
community. We will be doing rolling acceptances. So, we encourage
potential tutorial or workshop organizers to contact us as soon as
possible. We will stop accepting submissions when the venue is full.

* Proposals Deadline: July 27, 2020

All proposals should be no longer than one page, in PDF format and
must provide the following information:

* Workshop or tutorial name along with a brief 150 to 200-word abstract.
* Names and affiliations of main organizers and, where relevant,
tentative composition of the committees (as complete as possible).
* Event format, i.e., length of event (half-day or full-day), expected
number of presented papers, invited talks, panels, demonstrations,
number of days, etc.
* Expected number of submissions and participants.
For workshops: In addition to the information above, please include a
draft Call for Papers (CFP), as complete as possible and
submission/reviewing deadlines.

Proposals should be emailed to:

* Workshops Chair (Alaa Alameldeen)
* Tutorials Chair (Byeong Kil Lee)