[hpc-announce] Call for participation - C3PO Workshop at ISC'20 on June 25, 2020

Bangalore, Purushotham puri at uab.edu
Fri Jun 12 15:17:21 CDT 2020

Join us for the C3PO workshop at ISC'20!

We are pleased to invite you to the inaugural workshop on Compiler-assisted Correctness Checking and Performance Optimization for HPC (C3PO). Due to the Coronavirus pandemic the workshop will be held virtually as video-conference on June 25 from 5pm to 8pm Central European Summer Time / 8am to 11am US Pacific Daylight Saving Time.

The goal of the C3PO workshop is to bring together a diverse group of researchers to discuss their latest research results on compilation techniques for solving HPC challenges. The program is available at:  https://c3po-workshop.github.io/_pages/program/

Attendance of the workshop is free but requires registration by June 24 (the registration is separate from ISC). The registration-site is accessible through the link on the program website.

We are looking forward to your participation!

Best regards,
The C3PO organizers