[hpc-announce] IO500 BoF Call for Community Presentations

committee at io500.org committee at io500.org
Tue Jul 7 11:32:49 CDT 2020

Abstract Due: 7/9 AoE
Abstract Responses: 7/13
Slides Due: 7/20
BoF: 7/23

Once again the IO500 committee is seeking community participation in the
Birds of a Feather meeting for others to share their experiences broadly
around IO500 efforts. Talks about scaling discoveries, overcoming
challenges with the benchmarks, lessons learned, and other related
topics are all welcome.

Talks are currently targeted at 5 minutes, but since we are not on the
ISC conference schedule, we may expand both the number and length of
talks.

Please send submissions and questions to committee at io500.org in any
reasonable format (e.g., text, PDF, docx).

The IO500 Committee