[hpc-announce] IEEE Cluster 2020 - Call for Participation (September 14-17, 2020, online)

Satoshi Ohshima ohshima at cc.nagoya-u.ac.jp
Sun Aug 23 08:34:01 CDT 2020

Call for Participation
22nd IEEE International Conference on Cluster Computing (IEEE Cluster 2020)
Kobe (online), Japan, September 14-17, 2020.
https://clustercomp.org/2020/

Overview

Clusters remain the primary system architecture for building many of today's rapidly
evolving computing infrastructures and are used to solve some of the most complex
problems. The challenges to make them scalable, efficient, productive, and
increasingly effective requires a community effort in the areas of cluster system
design, advancing the capabilities of the software stack, system management and
monitoring, and the design of algorithms, methods, and applications to leverage the
overall infrastructure.

Following the successes of previous IEEE Cluster conferences, we had plan to be held
IEEE Cluster 2020 at September 14 - 17, 2020 in Kobe. However, due to world wide
situation under COVID-19, Cluster 2020 is operated in fully VIRTUAL style.

Registration

Conference registration fee is FREE.
Registration site has already opened.
https://www.cvent.com/d/d7q0l9

Operation notice and Highlights

- Since IEEE Cluster 2020 is operated in virtual style, all the conference contents are
performed via several on-line tools. For smooth conference operation, we use YouTube,
Zoom and Slack to share the presentation materials and discussion.
Online operation deails: https://clustercomp.org/2020/operation/

- We have three great keynotes, seven technical sessions, ten posters, four workshops,
and virtual Fugaku tour.
Online program: https://clustercomp.org/2020/timetable/
Keynote information: https://clustercomp.org/2020/keynote/

--