[hpc-announce] ANCS and EuroP4 Student Travel Grants

Fernando Ramos fvramos at ciencias.ulisboa.pt
Mon Sep 16 06:37:46 CDT 2019

*** ANCS and EuroP4 Student Travel Grants ***

We are pleased to offer a limited number of awards supporting student expenses associated with attending both ANCS and EuroP4 2019. Attendees from traditionally under-represented groups are particularly encouraged to apply. Should we receive more applications than the funding can support, priority will be given to applicants not otherwise able to attend the conference.

Travel grants are funded by generous support of our sponsors Cisco, Huawei, Microsoft, Stordis and Delta.

The intent of the student travel scholarship is to encourage a broader diversity of student participation, and, as a result, award selection will prioritize applicants who are not authors.  Though, everyone is encouraged to apply.

Award applications must be completed at https://ancs19travelgrants.hotcrp.com/ by September 19th, 2019.  Contact Travel Grant Chair at ancs19travelgrants at ancsconf.org for any queries. Award checks will not be sent until after the conference.
        • Each grant is for a nominal amount for registration and partial travel.
        • Grant recipients are expected to attend the entire ANCS / EuroP4 technical programmes as appropriate.
        • Grant recipients must submit original expense receipts.

Any grant check will be mailed shortly after the event upon receiving appropriate expense forms and receipts. Priority will be given to applicants who have an accepted paper, and those who would not otherwise be able to attend the conference; however, all student attendees are strongly encouraged to apply.