[hpc-announce] LET’S TALK CDI-EXCHANGING COMPUTATIONAL BEST PRACTICES AND TOOLS

Parinaz Barakhshan parinazb at udel.edu
Fri May 31 08:51:33 CDT 2019

Hello Everyone,

We conduct monthly online meetings to exchange best practices, the use
of tools, and arising problems in supporting computational and
data-intensive (CDI) research. We invite different organizations to
talk about how they are providing such support in their organizations
and to their users.

This discussion forum is a good fit for you if you are:
- a member of a CDI research group, hired to assist domain scientists
in developing their applications,
- a member of a large project tasked with providing such assistance,
- the creator of tools that support the development of CDI applications,
- a CDI researcher interested in exchanging best practices.

If you are interested please send an email to <<< parinazb at udel.edu
>>> with the subject "Joining CDI Best practices and Tools" so that I
send you the invitation email containing the required information to
join our Zoom meeting.

You can get more information about the upcoming events through this link:
https://sites.udel.edu/xpert-cdi/events/

Looking forward to your participation in our online meetings.

Best Regards,
Parinaz Barakhshan