[hpc-announce] Last 2 days ICNC 2020 - Network Algorithms and Performance Evaluation (NAPE) Symp

Luca Foschini luca.foschini at unibo.it
Thu Jul 25 05:31:32 CDT 2019

[Please accept our apologies if you receive multiple copies]

Dear colleagues,

We would like to invite you to submit a paper to the Network Algorithms
and Performance Evaluation (NAPE) of the IEEE International Conference
on Computing, Networking and Communication (ICNC), which is a premier
conference in the computer and communications fields. ICNC 2020 is to be
held in Big Island, Hawaii, USA, during Feb 17-20, 2020.

Please see the call for paper below,
We look forward to receiving your submission,

Best regards,

NAPE Symposium Chairs, ICNC 2020

Call for papers
Network Algorithms and Performance Evaluation (NAPE) - ICNC 2020
Big Island, Hawaii, USA, Feb 17-20, 2020
http://www.conf-icnc.org/2020/

Paper submission: July 26, 2019 (extended)
Paper Acceptance: Sept. 20, 2019
Camera-ready paper: Oct. 18, 2019

Symposium Co-chairs
Song Guo, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hong Kong,
song.guo at polyu.edu.hk
Luca Foschini, University of Bologna, Italy, luca.foschini at unibo.it

Scope
The Network Algorithms and Performance Evaluation (NAPE) Symposium will
focus on topics related to all aspects of network algorithms and
evaluation techniques. Of special interest are papers reporting on
novel, practical and theoretical solutions to routing, QoS, topology
control, energy-aware design, security
modeling and large-scale performance models. To ensure complete coverage
of the advances in algorithms and performance analysis techniques for
current and future systems, the symposium solicits original
contributions in, but not limited to, the following topical areas:
- Admission and Congestion Controls
- Cognitive Protocol Designs and Evaluations
- Dynamic Bandwidth Allocation
- Energy-Efficient Protocols
- Localization and Mobility Management
- Localized Algorithms for Data Routing
- Localized Algorithms for Network Configuration
- Network Coding
- Network Performance and Protocol Optimization
- Network Planning and QoS Provisioning
- Network Security and Anomaly Detection
- Network Survivability
- Performance and Reliability Tradeoffs
- Performance Modeling and Analysis Techniques
- Performance Models for Voice, Video, Data, and P2P
- Performance Models of Cloud Based Services
- Performance of Overlay Networks & Over the Top Services
- Resource Allocation and Scheduling
- Security Modeling and Measurements
- Simulation Methods and Tools
- Traffic Monitoring, Measurements and Forecasting
- Intelligent Vehicular Networking
- Underwater Networking Algorithms

Submission Guidelines
Please follow the author instructions at http://www.conf-icnc.org/2020/
paper submission for this symposium can be found at
http://www.conf-icnc.org/2020/cfp.htm