[hpc-announce] Call for Paper contribution for Special Track at IPDPS 2019 in Brazil

Ebrahimi Pour, Neda Neda.EPour at uni-siegen.de
Wed Jan 16 02:21:12 CST 2019

Call for paper contribution

Special Track: Performance and Software Engineering in Scientific Computing at the Workshop on Parallel and Distributed Scientific and Engineering Computing (PDSEC’19)

This Special Track at the PDSEC workshop, at IPDPS Conference 2019 in Brazil, focuses on performance engineering and software structure maintenance for codes in the scientific research area, in particular in the field of engineering.
Our aim is to bring together code developers from the engineering field with HPC- and software experts. Submitted talks should cover at least one of the following topics:

* Results and challenges from the application of performance analysis tools on computational codes in the engineering field.
* Practice and success stories of performance improvements, with additional code description or method changes.
* Experience, using special frameworks for software infrastructure maintenance, especially when using open source codes.
* Best-practice results on scientific code lifecycle management.

For our Special Track everyone is invited to contribute. Speakers of accepted papers for our Special Track can apply for travel grants (contact: Neda Ebrahimi Pour neda.epour at uni-siegen.de ).

Paper submission deadline is approaching and will be 27th of January 2019. Papers meant for this Special Track have to have a ST before the title.
More information can be found on our webpage: https://www.mb.uni-siegen.de/sts/workshops/pdsec_2019/?lang=de

We are looking forward to your contribution!

Organizer:

Prof. Dr.-Ing. Sabine Roller
Neda Ebrahimi Pour M.Sc.
Prof. Dr. Christian Bischof