[hpc-announce] Call for Technical Papers ICAC 2019
mina.sedaghat at ericsson.com
Thu Jan 3 04:59:19 CST 2019
[Apologies if you got multiple copies of this email].
Call for Technical Papers ICAC 2019
The 16th IEEE International Conference on Autonomic Computing (ICAC) is held in Umeå, Sweden,
on June 16 - 20, 2019, as part of the Foundations and Applications of Self* Systems (FAS* 2019).
ICAC is the leading conference on autonomic computing techniques, foundations, and applications.
Workshop proposal deadline: Dec 14, 2018
Abstract and paper submission: Feb 01, 2019
Paper submission deadline: Feb 08, 2019
Author notification: April 08, 2019
Camera ready: April 20, 2019
* Fundamental theory of autonomic computing
* Algorithms, artificial intelligence, biological-inspired techniques, control theory, machine learning, operation research, probability and stochastic processes, queueing theory, rule-based systems, and socially-inspired techniques
* Formal models and analysis of self-management, emergent behavior, uncertainty, self-organization, self-awareness, and trustworthiness
Autonomic Cloud Computing
* Self-managing cloud services
* Cloud workload characterization and prediction
* Hypervisors, operating systems, middleware, and platforms for self-managing data centers and cloud infrastructures
* Monitoring, modeling and analysis of cloud resources and services
* Autonomic aspects of combining cloud computing with fog and edge computing
Cyber-Physical Systems (CPS) and Internet of Things (IoT)
* System architectures, services, middleware, and protocols for CPS and IoT
* Energy, real-time, and mobility management
* Design principles, methodologies, and tools for CPS and IoT
* Self-organization under severe resource constraints
* Applications and case studies of autonomic CPS and IoT
* Sensing and computing/storage/networking/power/cooling resource adaptation
Self-Organization and Organic Computing
* Self-organization principles and organic computing principles borrowed from systems theory, control theory, game theory, decision theory, social theories, biological theories, etc.
* Self-organization, emergent behavior, decentralized control, individual and social/organizational learning, scalability, robustness, goal- and norm-governed behavior, online self-integration for trustworthy self-organizing and organic systems
* Infrastructures and architectures for self-organizing systems and organic computing systems
* Applications and case studies for self-organization and organic computing
Emerging Computing Paradigms: Cognitive Computing, Self-Aware Computing
* Advanced learning for cognitive computing such as hyperparameter tuning, meta-cognitive learning, self-regulatory learning, consciousness and cognition in learning, collaborative / competitive learning, and online / sequential learning
* Architectures, control, algorithmic approaches, instrumentation, and infrastructure for cognitive computing and self-aware systems
* Cognitive computing and self-awareness in heterogeneous and decentralized systems
* Applications and case studies for social networks, big data systems, deep learning systems, games, and artificial assistants, cognitive robots, and systems with self-awareness and self-expression
Software Engineering for Autonomic Computing Systems: Architecture, Specifications, Assurances
* Design methodology, frameworks, principles, infrastructures, and tools for development and assurances for autonomic computing systems
* System architectures, services, components and platforms broadly applicable for autonomic computing system engineering
* Goal specification and policies, modeling of service-level agreements, behavior enforcement, IT governance, and business-driven IT management
* Applications and case studies for software engineering approaches for autonomic computing systems
* Resource management
* Applications and case studies of end-to-end design and implementation of systems for resource and performance management
* Autonomics for extreme scales, e.g., peta/exa-computing
Further information also on http://icac2019.cs.umu.se/
ICAC 2019 is co-located and has some shared activities with The 13th IEEE International Conference on Self-Adaptive and Self-Organizing Systems (SASO 2019).
164 40, Sweden
mina.sedaghat at ericsson.com<mailto:mina.sedaghat at ericsson.com>
Our commitment to Technology for Good<http://www.ericsson.com/thecompany/sustainability-corporateresponsibility> and Diversity and Inclusion<http://www.ericsson.com/thecompany/diversity-inclusion> contributes to positive change in the Networked Society.
Follow us on: Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/ericsson> LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/company/ericsson> Twitter<https://twitter.com/Ericsson>
Legal entity: EAB, registered office in Torshamnsgatan 21-23.
This communication is confidential. Our email terms: www.ericsson.com/en/legal/privacy/email-disclaimer<https://www.ericsson.com/en/legal/privacy/email-disclaimer>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the hpc-announce