[hpc-announce] ANCS Student Travel Grants

Claudio Fiandrino claudio.fiandrino at imdea.org
Mon Jun 4 08:47:14 CDT 2018

*[Please accept our sincere apologies if you receive multiple copies of
this announcement]*

** Student Travel Grants **

The 14th ACM/IEEE Symposium on Architectures for Networking and
Communications Systems

ANCS 2018

http://www.ancsconf.org

We are pleased to offer a limited number of awards supporting student
expenses associated with attending ANCS 2018. Attendees from
traditionally under-represented groups are particularly encouraged to
apply. Should we receive more applications than the funding can support,
priority will be given to applicants not otherwise able to attend the
conference.

Travel grants are funded by the the ACM Special Interest Group on
Computer Architecture and the ACM Special Interest Group on
Communications. The intent of the student travel scholarship is to
encourage a broader diversity of student participation, and, as a
result, award selection will prioritize applicants who are not authors.
Though, everyone is encouraged to apply.

Award application must be completed by June. 12th, 2018.  Contact
Aurojit Panda at apanda at ancsconf.org for any queries. Award checks will
not be sent until after the conference.

- Each grant is for a nominal amount for registration and partial
travel.
- Grant recipients must attend the entire ANCS technical program.
- Grant recipients must submit original expense receipts.

The grant check will be mailed shortly after the conference upon
receiving appropriate expense forms and receipts. Priority will be given
to applicants who would not otherwise be able to attend the conference;
however, all student attendees are strongly encouraged to apply.

* IMPORTANT DATES *

Award application must be completed by June 12th, 2018.

* CONTACT INFORMATION *

ANCS 2018 Travel Grants Chair
Aurojit Panda
apanda at ancsconf.org