[hpc-announce] Special Issue on Ubiquitous Systems and Its Applications - Call for Papers

Paulo Ferreira paulo.ferreira at inesc-id.pt
Wed Jul 11 09:33:52 CDT 2018

============== Call for Papers (sorry for duplicates) ================

Subject: Invitation to Contribute to the Special Issue “Ubiquitous Systems
and Its Applications”

Special Issue: “Ubiquitous Systems and Its Applications”
Guest Editor: Prof. Paulo Ferreira, Prof. Yérom-David Bromberg
Submission Deadline: 31 December 2018
Website: http://www.mdpi.com/journal/jsan/special_issues/Ubiquitous_Sys

Dear All,

We are organizing a Special Issue that may be of interest to you. As Guest
Editors, we cordially invite you to submit a manuscript for consideration
and possible publication in a Special Issue on Ubiquitous Systems and Its
Applications to be published in Journal of Sensor and Actuator Networks
(JSAN) (ISSN 2224-2708, http://www.mdpi.com/journal/jsan). There is a
processing charge for each article that can be fully waived (please send an
email to the Guest Editors).

Detailed information about this Special Issue can be found here:
http://www.mdpi.com/journal/jsan/special_issues/Ubiquitous_Sys

The submission deadline is 31 December 2018. Submitted papers should not be
under consideration for publication elsewhere. A first decision can be
provided to authors within *approximately 20 days* after the submission
date.

JSAN is an international open access journal on the science and technology
of actuators and control systems, published quarterly online by MDPI. It is
presently indexed in *Scopus* and *Web of Sciences*, as part of the ESCI
database.

After submission date, all submissions are peer-reviewed and accepted
papers will be published immediately according to the publisher calendar.
If you are interested in contributing, we encourage authors to send a short
abstract or tentative title to the Editorial Office in advance (
jsan at mdpi.com or louise.liu at mdpi.com).

For further details on the submission process, please visit:
http://www.mdpi.com/journal/jsan/instructions

Thank you very much for your consideration. We look forward to hearing from
you.