[hpc-announce] ISC 2018 CALL FOR RESEARCH POSTERS OPEN
sunisg123 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 19:57:20 CST 2018
ISC 2018 CALL FOR RESEARCH POSTERS
The ISC research poster session is an excellent opportunity to present your
latest research results, projects and innovations to a global audience
including your HPC peers.
Poster authors will give short presentations on their posters on Tuesday,
June 26, and will also have the opportunity to informally present them to
the attendees during lunch and coffee breaks.
The accepted research posters will be displayed from Tuesday, June 26
through Wednesday, June 27, 2018.
The ISC organizers will sponsor the call for research posters with awards
for outstanding research posters: the ISC Research Poster Awards.
Attendance will require a Conference Pass.
*IMPORTANT DATES Submission Deadline Friday, March 09, 2018, 11:59 pm AoE*
Notification of Acceptance
Friday, April 6, 2018
Final Presentation Slides due
Monday, June 11, 2018
Research Posters Presentations & Reception
Tuesday, June 26, 2018
Research Posters on Display
Tuesday, June 26 – Wednesday, June 27, 2018
Please check the website for more submission details:
*RESEARCH POSTER COMMITTEE:* • Matthias S. Mueller, RWTH Aachen
University, Germany (Research Posters Chair)
• Sunita Chandrasekaran, University of Delaware, USA (Research
Posters Deputy Chair)
• James H. Cownie, Intel, UK
• Saber Feki, KAUST , Saudi Arabia
• Andy Herdman, AWE, UK
• Guido Juckeland, HZDR, Germany
• Andreas Knuepfer, Technical University Dresden, Germany
• Julian Kunkel, Deutsches Klimarechenzentrum, Germany
• John Leidel, Tech University, USA
• Naoya Maruyama, LLNL , USA
• Simon McIntosh-Smith, University of Bristol, UK
• Hitoshi Murai, Riken, Japan
• Sameer Shende, University of Oregon, USA
• Dirk Schmidl, RWTH Aachen University, Germany
• Emmanuelle Saillard, Inria Grenoble Université de Bordeaux, France
• Richard Vuduc, Georgia Institute of Technology, USA
• Felix Wolf, Technical University Darmstadt, Germany
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the hpc-announce