[hpc-announce] MNHACK18: 1st MareNostrum Hackathon

Antonio J. Peña antonio.pena at bsc.es
Tue Aug 14 09:40:30 CDT 2018

The Barcelona Supercomputing Center (BSC) is pleased  to announce that
the first MareNostrum hackathon will be held from 22 to 24th October
2018 at the Sala Agora, UPC Campus, Barcelona (Spain).

We can help on optimizing applications using a variety of programming
models (OpenMP, OmpSs, MPI, CUDA, OpenACC, etc.). We also have mentors
from many disciplines, including computer scientists and domain
scientists. We will make sure we have the right mentors for you in case
your application is selected. Note that this is not a GPU-only hackathon.

You can form teams of minimum 2 to maximum 4 developers. The application
period is open until 15th September 2018. Participation is free of charge.

Organizing Committee:

  * General Chairs: Antonio J. Peña and David Vicente
  * Organization Committee: Isabel Martínez, Renata Giménez, Xavier
    Teruel, Marta García, Kyunghun Kim
  * Selection Committee Chair: Eduard Ayguadé

For any further information, please visit https://www.bsc.es/mnhack18 or
send an email to mnhack at bsc.es.

Sponsored by the EPEEC H2020 project.

--
Antonio J. Peña (PhD), Marie Sklodowska-Curie Fellow
Sr. Researcher, Computer Sciences Department

http://bsc.es/disclaimer