[hpc-announce] Extended Deadline: Workshop on Reproducibility and Robustness in Biological Data Analysis and Integration

Sanjukta Bhowmick sbhowmick at unomaha.edu
Mon Sep 18 14:49:29 CDT 2017

Dear Colleagues,

Due to requests we have extended our deadline to Sep 25th. Please consider submitting your work to the

Workshop on  Reproducibility and Robustness in Biological Data Analysis and Integration  to be held in conjunction with BIBM 2017.

We welcome research papers (upto 8 pages) or shorter position papers in this area.

The objective of our workshop is to promote awareness of the need for rigor in biological data and to highlight methods that can improve the correctness of data analysis.

For more information please visit the workshop website (https://sites.google.com/a/unomaha.edu/rrobin2017/)

Important Dates

Submission Deadline:  Sep 25 2017

Decision Released to Authors: Oct 11 2017