[hpc-announce] EASC2018: Extended deadline

Juan Rodriguez Herrera j.herrera at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Mon Nov 27 09:52:21 CST 2017

*** Exascale Applications and Software Conference (EASC 2018)
*** Edinburgh, UK. 17-19 April 2018
*** Extended deadline

The deadline for one page abstract submission has been extended to the
11th of December.

EASC is looking to bring together all stakeholders involved in solving
the exascale challenge, and we are seeking novel contributions in all
areas associated with applications, tools, software programming models
and libraries, and other technologies necessary to exploit future
exascale systems. There will also be an opportunity to submit papers to
a special edition of the Journal of Parallel and Distributed Computing
and a prize for the best paper and for the best student contribution.

Confirmed speakers: Andreas Olofsson (program Manager in the
Microsystems Technology Office at DARPA) and Satoshi Matsuoka (Professor
of Global Scientific Information Center and Tokyo Institute of
Technology) have confirmed as two of our keynote speakers.

==================
  Important dates
==================

Submissions close: 11th December 2017
Author notification: 31st January 2018
Early bird registrations close: 11th March 2018
Regular registrations close: 8th April 2018
Conference begins: 17th April 2018

  More information

For full information, including submission templates, please see the
EASC2018 homepage http://www.easc2018.ed.ac.uk

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.