[hpc-announce] Approaching Deadline: International Workshop on Energy efficient Cyber Physical Systems
davide.patti at dieei.unict.it
Mon May 29 02:31:46 CDT 2017
[CFP] EnerCyPhy 2017 - International Workshop on Energy efficient Cyber
as General Chair of EnerCyPhy 2017, I would like to invite you to submit a
contribution to the International Workshop on Energy efficient Cyber
Physical Systems - EnerCyPhy 2017, 24 - 26 July, 2017 - Madrid, Spain
(In conjunction with the 7th International Joint Conference on Pervasive
and Embedded Computing and Communication Systems - PECCS 2017)
Potential topics include, but are not limited to:
- Design Platforms and Tools for IoT-based ecosystems for optimizing
- Novel architectures for embedded low power computing CPS
- Communication infrastructures for energy efficient embedded environments
- Power Management algorithms and strategies for CPS
- Approximate/Imprecise Computing for energy-efficient applications
- Energy-aware Parallel architectures for high performance computing
- Energy Harvesting
All accepted papers will be published in a special section of the
conference proceedings book - under an ISBN reference and on CD-ROM support.
All papers presented at the conference venue will be available at the
SCITEPRESS Digital Library (http://www.scitepress.org/DigitalLibrary/).
SCITEPRESS is a member of CrossRef (http://www.crossref.org/) and every
paper is given a DOI (Digital Object Identifier).
PROCEEDINGS SUBMITTED FOR INDEXATION BY: Thomson Reuters, Inspec, dblp, Ei
Paper Submission: May 30, 2017
Authors Notification: June 2, 2017
Camera Ready and Registration: June 9, 2017
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the hpc-announce