[hpc-announce] HPC Monitoring and Analysis (HPCMASPA @ IEEE Cluster) - EXTENDED DEADLINES
gentile at sandia.gov
Wed May 17 10:48:28 CDT 2017
Workshop on Monitoring and Analysis for High Performance Computing Systems Plus Applicationshttps://sites.google.com/site/hpcmaspa2017
with IEEE Cluster, Honolulu HI, Sept 5 2017
HPCMASPA 2017 seeks submissions on new ideas, research, techniques, and tools in the area of HPC monitoring, analysis, and feedback as it relates to increasing efficiency with respect to energy, resource utilization, and application run-time.
SUBMISSIONS -- NEW EXTENDED DEADLINES:
- Full (8 page) and Short (4 page) Technical Papers. ABSTRACT: May 30. PAPER: Jun 5.
- Work in Progress Papers (4 page). PAPER: Jul 9
2017 Special Topic: monitoring and measurement in experiments
In addition to:
- Data collection, transport, and storage
- Analysis of large-scale data and system information
- Response to and utilization of processed data and system information
- Experience reports and systems operations
Full Details at https://sites.google.com/site/hpcmaspa2017
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the hpc-announce