[hpc-announce] Call for Workshops: PACT 2017
omesh.tickoo at intel.com
Tue Mar 14 11:07:39 CDT 2017
The 26th International Conference on Parallel Architectures and Compilation Techniques (PACT) is seeking proposals for workshops and tutorials to accompany the conference. PACT started as a Data Flow Workshop in conjunction with ISCA 1989 but quickly evolved into a unique venue at the intersection of classical parallel architecture and compilers. Recently, PACT widened its scope to include insights useful for the design of machines and compilers from applications such as, but not limited to, machine learning, data analytics and computational biology. PACT 2017 will be held in the colorful city of Portland, Oregon. Portland provides an unique intersection city excitement and small town charm, and is known as "the City of Roses," a favorite destination.
We encourage members of the community to consider submitting proposals for workshops and tutorials that bring together researchers and practitioners working on research topics of interest to the PACT community.
Proposal Deadline: Fri, April 7, 2017 (23:59 PST)
Acceptance Notification: Fri, April 21, 2017 (23:59 PST)
All proposals should be no longer than one page, in PDF format and must provide the following information:
- Workshop or tutorial name along with a brief 150 to 200-word abstract describing the event suitable for the conference web site.
- If applicable, provide a description of past versions of the activity, including dates, organizers, submission and acceptance counts, attendance, and information with which conference the workshop/tutorial was co-located.
- Brief rationale for the event and for co-locating with PACT.
- Names and affiliations of main organizers and, where relevant, tentative composition of the committees (as complete as possible).
- Event format, i.e., length of event (half-day or full-day), expected number of presented papers, invited talks, panels, demonstrations, number of days, etc.
- Expected number of submissions and participants.
- For workshops: In addition to the information above, please include a draft Call For Papers (CFP), as complete as possible and submission/reviewing deadlines (internal and external).
Proposals should be emailed to Reetuparna Das (reetudas at umich.edu<mailto:reetudas at umich.edu>)
PACT 2017 url: https://parasol.tamu.edu/pact17/workshop-and-tutorial-submission-information
For additional information, clarification, or questions, please contact the Workshop/Tutorials Chair, Reetuparna Das (reetudas at umich.edu<mailto:eetudas at umich.edu>)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the hpc-announce