[hpc-announce] CFP: HPC Monitoring and Analysis (HPCMASPA with IEEE Cluster)
gentile at sandia.gov
Sat Mar 4 10:31:03 CST 2017
Workshop on Monitoring and Analysis for High Performance Computing Systems Plus Applications
with IEEE Cluster, Honolulu HI, Sept 5 2017
Modern processors and operating systems being used in HPC systems expose a wealth of information about how system resources, including energy, are being utilized. Lightweight tools that gather and analyze this information could provide feedback, including run-time, to increase application performance; optimize system resource utilization; and drive more efficient future HPC system design.
HPCMASPA 2017 seeks submissions on new ideas, research, techniques, and tools in the area of HPC monitoring, analysis, and feedback as it relates to increasing efficiency with respect to energy, resource utilization, and application run-time.
- Full (8 page) and Short (4 page) Technical Papers. ABSTRACT: May 21. PAPER: May 28
- Work in Progress Papers (4 page). PAPER: Jul 9
2017 Special Topic: monitoring and measurement in experiments
In addition to:
- Data collection, transport, and storage
- Analysis of large-scale data and system information
- Response to and utilization of processed data and system information
- Experience reports and systems operations
Full Details at https://sites.google.com/site/hpcmaspa2017
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the hpc-announce