[hpc-announce] CCGrid 2017 Call for Tutorials
zhuang at cs.otago.ac.nz
Tue Sep 27 23:18:43 CDT 2016
Call for Tutorials
CCGrid 2017 ( https://www.arcos.inf.uc3m.es/wp/ccgrid2017/ ) will feature state-of-the-art tutorials from leading experts in their fields. Topics will cover different levels, ranging from introductory to highly advanced skills. All tutorials will address highly important and relevant subject areas of cluster computing and grid technology. To provide the best possible tutorial offerings, CCGrid 2017 solicits proposals for half day (3,5 hours) or full day tutorials.
• Deadline for Tutorial Proposals: January 15, 2017
• Notification of Acceptance: February 15, 2017
A proposal to present a tutorial should contain the following information:
• Tutorial title.
• Full name(s) and affiliation(s) of the instructor(s).
• Extended abstract (500-1000 words) detailing:
(a) the technical subject,
(b) its importance, and
(c) its relevance and benefits to CCGrid2017 attendees.
• Table of content in a medium level of granularity including sections and subsections as well as literature.
• Potential attendee profile.
• Biography of the instructor (100-200 words).
• If the tutorial or its earlier version has been given before, please indicate those respective events, dates, and content.
Please, submit your proposal through the Easy chair place for the conference: https://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=ccgrid2017.
In the track list, select: Tutorial proposal.
If you are interested in presenting a tutorial at this conference and you need info, please, do not hesitate to contact the tutorial chairs:
• ZhiYi Huang, University of Otago, New Zealand.
• Omer Rana, Cardiff university, UK
More information about the hpc-announce