[hpc-announce] CfP Reaction Workshop - Submission deadline extension
MARIA SOLEDAD GARCIA VALLS
mvalls at it.uc3m.es
Fri Sep 16 13:32:15 CDT 2016
[Due to several requests an extension of the submission deadline
[Apologies for multiple copies]
Call for Papers
4th IEEE Workshop on Real-Time Computing and Distributed Systems
in Emerging Applications
Co-located with IEEE RTSS.
November 29, 2016. Porto, Portugal.
* Submission: September 25th, 2016 (Extended!)
* Author notification: October 20th, 2016
* Camera ready: October 31st, 2016
* Scheduling and resource management for Quality
of Service support and Real-Time operation in
* Real-time middleware;
* Software reconfiguration in distributed computing;
* Scalable computing models and algorithms and massively parallel real-time
* System modeling and component technology;
* Technologies for modeling and programming distributed real-time systems
* Operating system support and resource management for dynamic distributed
real-time systems and cloud computing applications;
* Real-time assurance in virtualized environments and
* QoS properties for distributed systems;
* Self-healing and survivability of distributed real-time systems;
* Optimization of the network operation and performance;
* Energy-aware resource management;
* Service-oriented architectures and composition.
Full papers (6 pages) and long abstracts (2 pages). All papers should be in
IEEE double column format. Proceedings indexed by DBLP.
Full papers will be published in ACM SIGBED Review after the workshop
& indexed in DBLP. Preliminary workshop proceedings will be available
on-line during the workshop containing all contributions.
A Special Issue will be produced in Elsevier JSA with the best submitted
papers after 40% additional material is included and further revisions
Luca Abeni, University of Trento, Italy.
Karl-Erik Artzen, Lund University, Sweden.
Neil Audsley, University of York, UK.
Faruk Caglar, Meliksah University, Turkey.
Antonio Cassimiro, University of Lisbon, Portugal.
Fabbio Checconi, IBM TJ Watson Research Center, USA.
Tommaso Cucinotta, SSSUP, Italy.
Julien Delange, Carnegie Mellon University, USA.
Jerker Delsing, Lulea University of Technology, Sweden.
Manuel Díaz Rodríguez, Universidad de Málaga, Spain.
Aniruddha Gokhale, University Vanderbilt, USA.
Javier Gutiérrez, Universidad de Cantabria, Spain.
Saad Mubeen, Malardalen University, Sweden.
Luis Miguel Pinho, CISTER-IPP, Portugal.
Frank Singhoff, University of Brest, France.
Mikael Sjödin, Mälardalen University, Sweden.
Pal Varga, Budapest University of Technology, Hungary.
Thomas Vergnaud, Thales.
Programme Chairs and Organization:
Luis Lino Ferreira, ISEPP/IPP, Portugal
Marisol García-Valls, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid, Spain
MARISOL GARCIA VALLS
Universidad Carlos III de Madrid
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the hpc-announce