[hpc-announce] IEEE eScience 2016: DEADLINE EXTENDED

Alex Szalay szalay at jhu.edu
Tue May 17 07:26:53 CDT 2016

eScience community,

Due to a number of requests, we have moved the deadline for submissions for the eScience 2016 conference out one week.
You may now submit abstracts up until 5/23/2016 at midnight
Papers may be submitted up until 5/30/2016 at midnight

Looking forward to having you join us in October!

Submit your abstracts here:
https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/ESCIENCE2016

We welcome submissions in cyberinfrastructure in support of science, systems and methods for
data-intensive science, case studies in new discoveries enabled by eScience techniques and
technologies, and scientometrics -- bibliometrics, reproducibility studies, sustainability studies,
and more.

More information on the conference website:
http://escience-2016.idies.jhu.edu/call-for-papers/

The conference is October 23 through 27 -- we hope to see you there!!

Bill Howe and Martin Kersten, Program Chairs
Alex Szalay and Randal Burns, General Chairs