[hpc-announce] FSP 2016: Call for Participation

Markus Weinhardt m.weinhardt at hs-osnabrueck.de
Mon Jul 25 10:52:59 CDT 2016

Please accept our apologies if you receive multiple copies of this email.

*C A L L   F O R   P A R T I C I P A T I O N*

Third International Workshop on *FPGAs for Software Programmers* (FSP 2016)
August 29, 2016, Lausanne, Switzerland
(www.hs-osnabrueck.de/fsp2016)

co-located with Int. Conf. on Field Programmable Logic and Applications
(http://www.fpl2016.org)

Registration page: https://fpl2016-registration.epfl.ch/

This workshop presents the following program, a mix of academic and
industry presentations with topics ranging from commercial high-level
design tools to current work-in-progress at universities:

Keynote Talks:
- A Comprehensive Approach to Software-Defined FPGA Computing (G. Paul,
PLDA, France)
- An Open Ecosystem for Software Programmers to Compute on FPGAs (P.
Chow, University of Toronto, Canada)

Embedded Tutorial:
- Enabling Software Engineers to Program Heterogeneous, Reconfigurable
SoCs (P. Lysaght, Xilinx Research Labs, USA)

Regular Papers:
- Automated Generation of Reconfigurable Systems-on-Chip by Interactive
Code Transformations for High-Level Synthesis (Silvano Brugnoni, Thomas
Corbat, Peter Sommerlad, Toni Suter, Jens Korinth, David de La
Chevallerie and Andreas Koch)
- Automated Inference of SoC Configuration through Firmware Source Code
Analysis (Kris Heid, Ramon Wirsch and Christian Hochberger)
- Building hardware from C# models (Kenneth Skovhede and Brian Vinter)
- Transparent Live Code Offloading on FPGA (Roberto Rigamonti, Baptiste
Delporte, Anthony Convers and Alberto Dassatti)
- A Compute Model for Generating High Performance Computing SoCs on
Hybrid Systems with FPGAs (Felix Friedrich, Oleksii Morozov and Patrick
Hunziker)

Short Paper:
- An interactive environment for mapping computational structures to
FPGAs (Rinse Wester and Robert de Groote)

*FSP 2016 Chairs*
Andreas Koch, Technical University of Darmstadt, Germany
Markus Weinhardt, Osnabrück University of Applied Sciences, Germany
Christian Hochberger, Technical University of Darmstadt, Germany