[hpc-announce] PACT 2016 - Call for Workshop and Tutorial Proposals
mgschwind2016 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 00:34:02 CST 2016
Call for Workshop and Tutorial Proposals
The 25th International Conference on
Parallel Architectures and Compilation Techniques
11-15 September 2016
PACT 2016 is seeking proposals for co-located workshops and tutorials,
which will take place on Sunday 11 and Thursday 15 September 2016 in Haifa.
We encourage members of the community to consider submitting proposals for
workshops and tutorials that bring together researchers and practitioners
working on research topics of interest to the PACT community.
- Proposal Deadline: Friday, 8 April 2016 (23:59 PST)
- Acceptance Notification: Friday, 22 April 2016 (23:59 PST)
All proposals should be no longer than one page, in PDF format and must
provide the following information:
- Workshop or tutorial name along with a brief 200-word abstract
describing the event. The abstract will be published on the conference web
- Names and affiliations of main organizers and, where relevant,
tentative composition of the committees (as complete as possible).
- Event format, i.e., length of event (half-day or full-day), expected
number of presented papers, invited talks, panels, demonstrations, number
of days, etc.
- If applicable, provide a description of past versions of the activity,
including dates, organizers, submission and acceptance counts, attendance,
and information with which conference the workshop/tutorial was co-located.
- If applicable, provide detailed information if your workshop/tutorial
has any special needs.
- For workshops: A draft Call For Papers (CFP), as complete as possible
and submission/reviewing deadlines (internal and external).
Proposals (or questions) should be emailed to the Workshops (Yoav Etsion <
yetsion at tce.technion.ac.il>) or Tutorials (Chris Fensch <c.fensch at hw.ac.uk>)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the hpc-announce