[hpc-announce] Virtual Symposium on Computational Science and Engineering
Ping, Robert James
robping at iu.edu
Wed Apr 20 12:31:54 CDT 2016
Virtual Symposium on Computational Science and Engineering
Submissions Being Accepted
Chairperson: Dr Sudhakar Pamidighantam ( pamidigs at iu.edu<mailto:pamidigs at iu.edu>), Indiana University Pervasive Technology Institute, United States
Computational Science and Engineering covers all aspects of large-scale simulation, data analysis, and high performance computing pertaining to science and engineering disciplines. This symposium is to address current topics of interest in the computational science and engineering community built on enormous gains made thus far in providing resources, tools and techniques for the communities. The topics may be related but not limited to the following:
* Computational Methodologies, Numerical Methods/Analysis
* Programming models, Computational Mechanics
* Advanced scientific computing, Statistical Computations
* Scientific visualization, Science Gateways, Cyberinfrastructure/E-Science
* Data intensive Computations/management/Mining/Analytics
* Multi-physics, Multi-domain, Multi-scale simulations
* Computational Workflows, Workflow enablers, Workflow Management
* Computational Science and Engineering Sustainability
* Computational Science workforce development and Training in CSE
* Open community environments for CSE development, dissemination and growth
* Accepted abstracts for presentations will be collected in the book of abstracts.
* Abstracts, strictly as per the format and related to the conference topics, should be submitted using the online submission system only.
* An abstract should not exceed one A4 size page and should be in MS Word format.
Kindly ensure that your abstract is read and approved by all co-authors before submission.
* For information concerning deadline of submission, please refer to deadline page.
* The presentations should preferable be as per the following format:
(1) PDF format<http://sites.uom.ac.mu/vccs2016/images/stories/Presentation_in_pdf_format.pdf> (15-20 pages)
(2) Powerpoint format<http://sites.uom.ac.mu/vccs2016/images/stories/Powerpoint_presentation.ppt> (25-30 slides)
(3) Video<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAzaevIMau8> (10-15 minutes) (You may host the video on youtube)
* An abstract may be in English or French.
Download format of abstract<http://sites.uom.ac.mu/vccs2016/images/stories/VCCS-Format_of_abstract.doc>.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the hpc-announce