[hpc-announce] ASPLOS 2016: Call for Tutorials
chjung at cs.vt.edu
Tue Sep 15 15:13:26 CDT 2015
Call For Tutorial Proposals - ASPLOS 2016
Tutorial proposals are solicited for ASPLOS-2016, Atlanta, GA.
Tutorials will be held on April 2, 2016 (Saturday) and April 3, 2016
Proposals for both half- and full-day tutorials are solicited on any topic
is relevant to the ASPLOS audience. Tutorials that focus on tools and
that enable research across layers of the computational stack are strongly
In previous years, tutorials seeking to achieve any of the following goals
been particularly successful:
- Describe an important piece of research infrastructure.
- Educate the community on an emerging topic.
Proposals should provide the following information:
• Presenter(s) and contact information.
• Proposed duration (full day, half day).
• 1-2 paragraph abstract suitable for tutorial publicity.
• 1 paragraph biography per presenter suitable for tutorial publicity.
• 1-3 page description (for evaluation). This should include:
- Tutorial scope and objectives
- Topics to be covered
- Target audience
- Expected number of attendees
- If the tutorial has been held previously, the location (i.e., conference),
date, and number of attendees.
Proposals should be submitted via e-mail to Tushar Krishna
(tushar at ece.gatech.edu) with the subject "ASPLOS2016 Tutorial Proposal".
Submissions will be acknowledged via e-mail.
Submission deadline: Tuesday, November 17, 2015
Notification: Tuesday, November 24, 2015
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the hpc-announce