[hpc-announce] PACT'15 Call for Participation: Oct 18-21st San Francisco, CA
cciancu at lbl.gov
Tue Sep 8 15:00:12 CDT 2015
The 24th International Conference on Parallel Architectures and Compilation Techniques (PACT’15)
SAN FRANCISCO, CA, USA
PACT aims to bring together researchers from architecture, compilers, applications and languages to present and discuss innovative research of common interest.
PACT 2015 will be held at The Sir Francis Drake Hotel on Union Square in San Francisco.
Details, registration and lodging information are available at http://pactconf.org <http://pactconf.org/>
Early registration deadline: Sept 15 2015.
Events at PACT’15:
* 38 full technical papers
* Poster session
* ACM Student Research Competition
Brain-inspired Computing. Dharmendra S. Modha, IBM.
Cosmology and Computers: HACCing the Universe. Salman Habib, U Chicago.
Co-located with PACT there are several workshops and tutorials:
* Software Development Environments for High-Performance Computing.
* DATA‐FLOW EXECUTION MODELS FOR EXTREME SCALE COMPUTING (DFM 2015)
* rCUDA - Make your heterogeneous cluster more flexible with remote GPU virtualization
* Software Tools and Techniques for HPC, Clouds, and Server-Class SoCs
* SW Stacks for Next-Gen Production Codes
Looking forward to seeing you in San Francisco,
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the hpc-announce