[hpc-announce] TACC Hosts 9th Annual Summer Supercomputing Institute
jasona at tacc.utexas.edu
Mon Mar 30 09:33:12 CDT 2015
TACC Hosts 9th Annual Summer Supercomputing Institute
Apply Now: April 17 application deadline!
The Texas Advanced Computing Center (TACC) will host the ninth annual, five-day Summer Supercomputing Institute in Austin, Texas, from July 6 - July 10, 2015.
For more details and to apply online please visit https://portal.tacc.utexas.edu/training/summer-institute
The TACC Summer Supercomputing Institute will provide researchers with an intensive introduction to TACC's computing resources. The Institute is appropriate for all levels of researchers, faculty, staff, and graduate students, from new users of advanced computing technologies to those who have research projects requiring powerful computing, visualization, storage, or software.
- Applications Seminars: Leading computational researchers will discuss their work, including examples of how they are applying TACC's resources.
- One-on-one Consulting: During the Institute, TACC staff will assist participants in applying the techniques and technologies covered in the Institute to their own applications.
- Researchers across Disciplines: Users across multiple disciplines are encouraged to apply, including Astronomy, Astrophysics, Biosciences, Computer Sciences, Cosmology, Engineering, Geology, Geophysics, Mathematics, Nanosciences, and Physics
- MSI Participation: TACC encourages participation from all Minority Serving Institutions, including Hispanic Serving Institutions and Historically Black Colleges and Universities.
TACC staff will deliver presentations and lead interactive labs focused on using TACC's resources and technologies, including Stampede, Maverick and Lonestar.
- Applications close on: April 17, 2015
- Notifications of acceptance sent by: May 1, 2015
- Registration fees of $150 to be submitted by: June 1, 2015
- Request for cancellations with refund of fees to be made by: June 15, 2015
For more information about the TACC Summer Supercomputing Institute, please contact ssi at tacc.utexas.edu<mailto:ssi at tacc.utexas.edu>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the hpc-announce