[hpc-announce] Special Stream in High Performance Computing -IDAACS´15

Dora Blanco Heras dora.blanco at usc.es
Tue Mar 10 05:49:09 CDT 2015

Dear Colleagues,

We would like to inform that the IEEE 8th International Conference on

"Intelligent Data Acquisition and Advanced Computing Systems:

Technology and Applications" (IDAACS'2015 )will be held in Warsaw,

Poland, September 24-26, 2015(  <http://www.idaacs.net> www.idaacs.net).

As part of IDAACS'15 Conference there will be a Special

Stream in High Performance Computing.

We should note that accepted papers will be published in Conference

Proceedings and available in IEEE Xplore and indexed by Scopus and

DBLP. Conference Proceedings will be applied to Web of Science as

well (most of past IDAACS Proceedings were indexed by Web of Science).

Selected papers will be collected for a publication in international

journals indexed by Web of Science, Engineering Index (Compendex) and

 Scopus.

So it's our pleasure to invite you to submit your paper for the Special

 Stream in High Performance Computing and make a contribution to the

IDAACS'2015 Conference. Moreover we should appreciate very much if

 you inform your colleagues about this event.

The deadline has been extended up to March 20, 2015.

Warm regards,

Co-chairs of the IDAACS'2015 High Performance Computing Stream

Dr Dora Heras

Dr Volodymyr Turchenko

-----------

Dora Blanco Heras

Dept. of Electronic and Computer Science

CITIUS (Centro Singular de Investigación

en Tecnoloxías da Información)

University of Santiago de Compostela

Rúa de Jenaro de la Fuente Domínguez,

15782, Santiago de Compostela. Spain