[hpc-announce] CFP for the ICCS 2016 workshop on Dynamic Data Driven Application Systems - DDDAS

Craig C. Douglas craig.c.douglas at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 10:34:15 CST 2015

This year we will once more host the Dynamic Data Driven Application
Systems - DDDAS Workshop as part of ICCS 2016. Feel free to forward this
invitation to some of your colleagues as you see fit.

ICCS will take place in San Diego on June 6-8, 2016. If you are keen to
join, please submit an abstract by December 18th, followed by a full
paper submission by January 15th (if applicable). Alternatively, you can
choose not to submit a full paper by selecting the "presentation-only"
option. In this case, your abstract will be published in a book of
abstracts and no full paper is required.

You can submit your contribution at
https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=iccs20160. Here, you can submit
to our workshop by selecting the track "Dynamic Data Driven Application
Systems - DDDAS" Workshop on the first page of the submission process.

If you would like to know more, please feel free to look at our website
at http://www.dddas.org/ddcs2016.html.

And if you have any questions, please contact us at
craig.c.douglas at gmail.com.

Thanks,
Craig Douglas, University of Wyoming
Abani Patra, University of Buffalo
Ana Cortes, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona